fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Piercings and Tattoos?

Today I am supposed to talk about piercings and tattoos. Personally I'm not a fan of piercings. I only have my ears pierced and from what I remember at the age of 7 it was uncomfortable and it hurt and so I have never really had any desire to get anything else pierced. 
I see people with piercings all the time and none of them really inspire me to get any more. I don't mind a lip piercing but I hate nose piercings and belly button ones are ok too but I would never get one. I also despise tongue piercings and stretchers. They just seem too crazy for my liking and I don't get how people can eat properly with metal stuck in their tongue. I must admit there are quite a few people who seem to be able to pull piercings off but just not me :) 

Now tattoos. I used to be against tattoos but the older I get the more I like them. However I'm scared like hell of needles so it's taking me a long time to work up the courage to get my first one. I'm not a huge fan of coloured tattoos though. I prefer the classic black ones. My first tattoo I would like to get a tattoo for my Mum which I am still working on and then I want to get a Disney Belle tattoo but I want her to be hipster. Still working on what I want but I definitely want to get my first one next year for my 30th. 

Okay that's all from me today and now I'm heading off for a full day of work. 
Stay tuned tomorrow for - 'First Celebrity Crush' 

Ciao
Liane xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment