fairytale

fairytale

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

If I won the lottery....


I always think about what I would do if I ever won the lottery. Which is a weird thing to think about when I never actually buy lottery tickets to able to win in the first place.

I guess if I did win the lottery the first thing I would do is travel. Yep! I would explore all the places I have always wanted to see. That would take a big chunk of things from my bucket list. I have most of the typical destinations on my bucket list including:

  • Paris
  • Italy
  • Egypt
  • Ireland
  • New York 
  • Barbados

Once I had travelled, I think I would figure out where I really wanted to live and I would buy a house there a house that I helped design. Then I would put money away for my kids futures.



Lastly I would use money to help others. I don't exactly know how but if I do ever win the lottery I would definitely use it for helping others but I wouldn't just give it to charity I would actually research for a few years or see what people need while I was travelling and then find something extremely meaningful.




Not really exciting I know but it would all satisfy me immensely!
What would you do if you won the lottery??

stay tuned tomorrow for: - 'My Favourite Quote'

Ciao
Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment