fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, June 21, 2015

30 Days of Blogging - Day 11

What's in your makeup bag?


I have a couple of makeup bags in my life but today I will be showing you what's in my handbag's make up bag because it gets used the most in my travels. All of my make up is in plastic makeup cases/holders that I got from Target. Then I have a make up bag for all my nail polishes and accessories and then I have a spare make up bag with things I don't use everyday or for spares. Lastly I have my travel make up bag which I actually made all by myself on my sewing machine.

My Marilyn Monroe Make Up Bag:


Inside is:

Rexona Invisible Dry Aqua Roll On
Maybelline Great Lash (I only use this one for touch ups if needed for my normal make up I use Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal)
NYX butter gloss, Devils food cake (i'm in absolute love with butter glosses)
Tweezers
Hair clips
Bobby Pins
Panty Liners
Hello Kitty hand cream (i love it because it's tiny and I can take it anywhere)


I also usually have band aids, lip balm and a little mirror but I lost my mirror and I have run out of lip balm and band aids. Off to the shop I go........

Ciao
Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment