fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, June 11, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 3

My Favourite Store

Okay today's blog post was way too hard for a shopaholic such as myself. I have way too many favourite stores. Some I have been going to for years and years like Angus & Robertson or Jbhifi, some are just shops I only go to when I'm feeling rich like Forever New or Peter Alexander and then there are the cute little shops that I have only just discovered and can't wait to shop at more and more like T2 (oh my gosh I could spend ALL day in there) or Typo or a super cool shop in the city called Quirky Styling. Then of course there is any shop in existence that sells books or baking supplies. 

After thinking of all my favourite stores I did finally choose a top favourite. I originally heard about this shop on Zoella and Tanya Burr's vlogs on YouTube which I watch everyday. They were showing some of their favourite items of the month and both showed items from a shop called Lush. A lot of the time they show items from shops that they just don't have in Adelaide and I get quite sad. Other times you can order online but the postage doesn't make it worth it. I was convinced they wouldn't have such a shop in Adelaide so I just forgot about all those cool looking bath bombs and carried on with life. Then on a trip to Rundle Mall my daughter stopped us and pointed at a store asking if we could go in because she had heard lots about it..........and there it was........Lush! 

I was so happy and a few weeks ago my husband and I went on a date in the city and ended the night by going in and buying my very first bath bomb! I was so excited and I absolutely loved it!! I am planning on going back to get some more bath bombs and I just heard that they also do face masks so I'm planning a trip very soon :) 

Therefore, just for now Lush is my favourite store 

Ciao 
Liane xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment