fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, June 14, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 6 & 7

I was quite sick yesterday so I missed out on yesterday's blog writing. Therefore I am combining yesterday's and today's blog for you.

Day 6

A photo of an animal you would like to keep as a pet






Yep if I could choose anything in the world to have as a pet it would be a Red Panda. No questions asked. I think these guys are sooooooo freaking adorable and I get super excited when I see them at the zoo. Love them! Look at the face and fluffy tail. How could you not want one.


Day 7






Your dream wedding
I already had my dream wedding with my dream guy and my dream family and I was incredibly happy with how the whole day went it ws basically a dream come true. The only thing I would really change is that I wish all the new friends I have made in the last were my friends when I was getting married as I would have loved to have them in my wedding. Apart from that my wedding was an absolute fairytale :D




Ciao
Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment