fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, June 25, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 13

Your favourite musician and why? 




Yep! Didn't even have think about the answer to this question because it is without a doubt Robbie Williams ALL the way. Anyone who knows me can answer this question for me. Robbie has been my favourite musician EVER since I was 8 years old and he will still be my favourite when I'm 108 years old. Why???

Well that's easy to answer as well. When I was 8 years old I was given a Video Tape of a concert by the greatest band alive, Take That (even to this day they are my favourite band). I had never seen them before but somebody thought I might like them. I watched that video every day for months. I was in love. Robbie Williams was in the band and let's just say that he was my favourite from that first day (followed closely by Mark Owen). Simple as that. I was devastated when he left Take That but not long after the solo career started and I was happy once again. I have every album and dvd from him and I even have the Take That, Robbie Williams doll. You will find bits of Robbie merch all over my house, despite my husbands eye rolling haha. 

I can't wait for October when I get to go and see him live again. Excitement overload.

Ciao 
Liane xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment