fairytale

fairytale

Saturday, June 27, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 14

A TV show you're currently addicted to. 

Afternoon Lovelies,

Let's talk TV shows. The most addictive things in my life. Seriously.

I get so addicted to TV shows it is not even funny and I go through phases so I normally can't watch them on TV every week I am one of those people that waits and watches box sets for days on end. I just love it more. A couple of months ago it was Greys Anatomy. I started from the very start and watched them all over again, day after day. The last few years I have been obsessed with lots of different shows.

Downton Abbey, True Blood, Being Human, Game of Thrones, Desperate Housewives, Utopia, Fargo, Hustle, Secret Diary of a Call Girl, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, American Horror Story, Dexter, Revenge, Glee, Boardwalk Empire, Midsomer Murders..........



My list will go on and on and on I have seen that many TV shows. Some I have watched every episode, some I am still getting through and some I get bored of.

At the moment I am currently addicted to Sons of Anarchy!

I have been watching it the last week and I am obsessed. Almost finished the first season and I can't get enough. I am hooked. I wish I was as hardcore as the Mum in this show.......I just so want to be bad ass hahahaha. So yep that's the latest obsession. I have a lot to catch up on but i'm sure soon I will be obsessed with something new.

What are your favourite TV shows?? Let me know in the comments so I can find new addictions :P

No comments:

Post a Comment