fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pinterest! the fashion episode!......

We all know that I am a HUGE fan of Pinterest! and I am also a big LOVER of all things fashion! so today I am combining the two to give you a very funky blog!! (just to get away from the cooking ones for a while hehe). Today I would like to show you some of my favourite clothing pins! 

So take a look at what my style really is! 

This skirt is absolutely ME ME ME!!! I love it and the fact that you can twirl in it just makes me smile :D it is so girly and cute but with that blazer it is simple and elegant!! Now I just need to get me one of these.......

view this on pinterest here
 Oohhhh......Now I am a huge sucker for shoes but add pink and polkadots and I am drooling at the mouth! my gosh are these not the cutest shoes EVER!!
View on pinterest here
 Anything to do with Zooey Deschanel makes me smile! she is just adorabubble!! but I must say that this skirt certainly made her 100 x cooler!! I could totally see myself in this outfit! 

view on pinterest here


 Harry Potter fans unite!!!! OH MY GOSH!!! I would literally kill for this outfit!!
it has to be the best complete outfit in history!!.........yeah i'm a nerd! haha.......
View this outfit on pinterest here
All the colours in this outfit just scream Liane :D If I could have a job where I could wear this outfit everyday I would be the happiest girl alive! love the yellow and pink together!!! perfect outfit for a night out in my opinion!! 

View this on pinterest here

So there is my top 5 fashion items or outfits on pinterest.........for now!! there is so much on Pinterest that I am sure I will have a top 100 list in NO time at all!!

Have you been on Pinterest yet? If you haven't you are certainly missing out! 

Happy pinning

Liane xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment