fairytale

fairytale

Saturday, July 23, 2011

busy times ahead....

I have just had the busiest and craziest two weeks of my life!!

Now i have had plenty of ups and downs in these two weeks.....believe me!!!!
I have.............

stressed out to the max
had tears and tantrums
jumped up and down with excitement
felt the satisfied feeling of accomplishment
been exhausted
had too much energy


but most importantly i have for once in my life put everything i have into doing what i love and what i enjoy doing! i have finally put everything aside and just focussed on lil old me......

Selfish????

Hell NO!!!

I've spent my whole life thinking about everybody and everything but ME!!
and now i am finally happy and doing what i want and need....

and i don't care about the ups and downs because at the end of the day as long as i am happy and enjoying life........the people around me are better for it and most importantly i am better for it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment