fairytale

fairytale

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Top Ten Workout Songs

As most of you know I have been exercising a lot the last couple of weeks and I am absolutely LOVING it. I managed to do some form of workout everyday and it makes me feel happier throughout the day, I feel more confident in myself and I feel stronger.

To get me through my workouts I always listen to music and I thought that today I would share with you my top ten workout songs. Some of these are faster and some slower as I start out with upbeat music and cool down with slower or more chilled out tunes. I also have a very wide music taste so there are bits from every genre!!

I hope you enjoy and if you have any favourite workout tunes please share them with me in the comments so I can check them out and get some new ideas for my workout playlist :D

Ciao
Liane xx


Ariana Grande feat Iggy Azalea - Problem


Robin Thicke - Everything I Can't Have



Steeler's Wheel - Stuck In The Middle With You



112 - Dance With Me


Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now


Timmy Trumpet - Freaks



Jessica Simpson - These Boots are Made for Walking


Shaggy - You Girl


Step Up 3 - I won't Dance


Salt n Pepa - Push It



No comments:

Post a Comment