fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, June 26, 2011

robin and the 7 hoods!




Robin and the 7 hoods is probably one of my favourite movies of ALL time!! i absolutely love it and my wonderful fiance bought it home for me on dvd last week :D how lucky am i!

One of the reasons i love it so much is because it has a
ll my favourite classic actors in it.....and everyone knows i prefer the old classics to the new stuff! With Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby, Sammy Davis Jr and Peter Falk how can you go wrong.....then add a cool storyline and singing and i'm totally hooked!

It is definitely a fun and must see movie!

Sammy Davis Jr is my personal favourite in this flick he is fu
nny, cute and boy can he sing! hehe i just can't get enough!

If you haven't already seen it i highly recommend giving it a go.....it is a twist on the classic robin hood story but with gangsters! what more could you ask for :P


No comments:

Post a Comment