fairytale

fairytale

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pancake Day

Now i'm not a very big breakfast person! in fact most days I don't eat breakfast! but that needs to change because I heard it's not the healthiest way to live....go figure!

So i'm working on making my breakfasts a little different because honestly I think I don't eat breakfast because cereal looks so damn boring! So today I made some pancakes for my breakfast but with a lil twist.....and when I make pancakes I always sing this song :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WERMGYQBXwc

hehe i'm just a big kid really haha

So the twist I added to my pancakes was..........SULTANAS! Yum!!

These are so quick and easy it is unbelievable....here's the recipe

1 cup S.R Flour
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
handful of sultanas

1. combine flour, sugar, milk, eggs and vanilla into a bowl and whisk
2. heat frying pan with oil or butter (your choice but I prefer oil)
3. spoon pancake batter into pan to desired size and sprinkle 3 or 4 sultanas on each
4. once batter starts to bubble flip over
5. repeat with remaining batter
6. serve pancakes with a drizzle of honey and ENJOY


And remember: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day :D
Look out for some more breakfast ideas coming up soon!!

Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment