fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, November 13, 2011

It has been a crazy year and I have been truly pushed to the extent of my capabilities as a human being. Re-entering Year 12 studies was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do and topping that with being a mother of 2 and trying to start up my own handmade online business I have been working extremely hard all year.

Now the year is almost over. My studies have ceased for the year and now I just have to sit back and wait for my results and cross my fingers on a ticket into university next year. My business is still going slowly but I refuse to give up after all my efforts this year and christmas is fast approaching! my favourite time of the year :D

But my end of year break will not be boring!i plan on getting back into spending more time with my munchkins. Putting more effort into sharing and enjoying the things they love in life. Rahni has taken a keen interest into the mystical and spiritual something I used to be into when I was her age and I am really looking forward to sharing some fun girly days with her shopping at festivals and markets and maybe enjoying some tarot readings and decorating our rooms with candles and crystals and sharing stories. I would also love to share her love of art by joining up to an art class or group with her :D And for my little Mikey we need to come up with some fun activities to do with each other! Maybe some bike riding or game arcades!

I will be organising a list of new years resolutions very soon and look forward to sharing it!

But for now it is time to get this house decorated for christmas and to start shopping for presents!

Liane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment