fairytale

fairytale

Friday, April 15, 2011

Excitement and Nerves!


So tomorrow is going to be the day i have my first ever Market stall selling all my creations from my Polkadot Bitz and Pieces store on Facebook :D

I am incredibly excited and have been waiting for this day for months BUT i am also very nervous! eeek. I am sure i will be fine once i get there.....today i have been busy getting everything packed into boxes and packaging gift box's etc and finishing up on all the finishing touches. wow! what a day....

I have used my kitchen bench a few times to try out various layouts for the stall and that has been very helpful. makes me feel not so overwhelmed!

Anyway....business cards are readyy to go, products are almost ready to sell, boxes are packed, tablecloth is waiting and i'm shaking with excitement and nerves......Bring it On!!!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment