fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, May 28, 2015

June and Starting Again

This month has been quite stressful for me with working a lot and also a few things happening at home that just have been quite hard for me to deal with or that are just making me doubt myself. It has been tough and I try hard to just manage but sometimes I tend to bring myself down. 

Due to this I sat back today and just thought about what I was doing to myself and tried to think of ways I could make myself feel better inside and out. I recently started eating better again which has been going great. I didn't rush into it and I didn't force any diets or fads upon myself, I just make healthier choices and I simply just eat when I'm supposed to. 

That was the hardest part for me. I just really needed to make sure I ate breakfast every morning without fail and enjoyed a yummy lunch as well. Just those two actions made my health so much better. I have been using menu plans to plan out my weeks and it also helps with writing up my shopping lists. 



My next step is going to be joining the gym again, not to lose weight but to get fit and hopefully put on some muscle. Bring it on! 

I'll also be spending more time on ME! More baths, more reading books, more knitting, joining some classes and just simply living life instead of just existing. 

Wish me luck! It's almost a new month and it's going to be one great month. I can feel it! 

Ciao 
Liane xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment