fairytale

fairytale

Monday, February 17, 2014

Juicing and flowers

Being a wife is starting to affect my daily duties. In the most amazing way possible! I am happier and the life around me is becoming a happier place too.....which is strange because I was happy before but this is a whole new version of happy!

I have flowers in my house.....not the fake ones.....the real ones! My house smells lovely and I keep seeing pops of colour! Go figure! I want to get out into the garden and grow everything......more flowers for a start so I can fill my house with more colours every week.

And the juicing? Well don't get me started! Since being on my honeymoon in Bali I'm addicted to juicing so if course I want to get started on my veggie patch and herb garden....like immediately! 

The house is having a make over with all my wifey ideas and plans....organisation is my new favourite word. 

But back to juicing (cause I've been doing housework all day and don't want to talk about it). I just made as crummy juice for my afternoon snack with my most hated thing.....spinach! And I am in love! Can you believe it? 

This one was simple: 

2 apples
A big handful of spinach
1 celery stalk
1/8th of a lime
And a handful of mint

Yum! That's all I can say.....

Now I'm going back to drawing up my garden plans!
Ciao xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment