fairytale

fairytale

Sunday, May 20, 2012

What's Cooking!


This week in my Palace we have some yummy looking recipes on the menu. I have never tried any of these recipes so i'm very excited!! And it is great that the kids will be cooking Tuesday's dish. I love watching them work together in the kitchen and learning new techniques and new foods!! It is amazing to watch.

One thing I love about blogs is all the new recipes you can find and that is why I love to share my meal plans with you. To inspire you all to try some different recipes and give you some ideas. I know I certainly find it hard every week to choose a meal plan and reading magazines like Super Food Ideas and Masterchef are really helpful along with blogs and family and friends recipes.

Food is great for getting the family together and sitting around the table to eat and share stories. So sit down with your kids and ask them to help out in your meal choices. Maybe even give them a chance to cook one or more of the meals. It really is fun and your setting them up with family traditions that they can pass on to their own families when they grow up!

Anyway enough about that!! Let's get on to some of the recipes I'll be cooking up this week:

Monday ~ Pork Roast with Potatoes, Fennel and Lemon Gravy
Tuesday ~ Crumbed Lamb Cutlets with Warm pumpkin Salad
Wednesday ~ Vietnamese Pork and Pineapple Noodles
Thursday ~ Maple Roasted Pumpkin and Chicken Salad

Desserts:
Wagon Wheel Slice
Cherry Cobbler

I have only done a menu this week up to Thursday because our kids are going away for the weekend so I need to go and find some recipes for 2!! to enjoy over the weekend!! 

If anybody has any suggestions feel free to let me know :D 

Liane xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment