fairytale

fairytale

Thursday, April 12, 2012

An unexpected evening!!


Well today was my Mummy's birthday and so I woke up with the full intention fo suprising her with a special made cake. But little did I know that today was going to turn out to be something even more than birthday suprises!! 

Firstly I went out to pick up my mum's cake which I had organised to be created by the extremely talented Lulu's Cupcakes!! Who you can find on Facebook!! I asked for a cake to be created that had my mum's favourite actor and dream husband.....Richard Armitage on the top!!

And this was the result!!: 

 Let's just say that my mum was extremely suprised and the look on her face was priceless!!! I was so happy as it is always hard to suprise my mum!! But the suprises didn't end there.....My little munchkin Mikey had got his Nana some lovely roses that he chose himself just for her and we also picked up a box of Milk Tray chocolates!! 

After the afternoon gift giving my sister decided to inform us that one of my FAVOURITE hollywood hunks.......Mr ZAC EFRON was actually at our local Megaplex Cinema for the premier of his movie The Lucky One!! This started us all on a frenzy of taking showers, getting dressed and shaving our legs.......and we all jumped in the car to go and see if we could get a glimpse of the HUNKY man himself!! 

And guess what!!! Our trip to the local cinema was SO worth it!! as we actually got to see Zac Efron in the flesh!! just a few feet away!! I almost died from excitement and screamed about 100x louder than my 15 year old sister........he is so dreamy!! just saying....
Unfortunately my camera decided to be a total jerk and wouldn't take any good photos :( which I was so disappointed about but I will certainly never forget today!!! and seeing him wave to us after we all chanted "We Want Zac"........yeah even at my age we still do that!! Well I don't know about anybody else but I sure do!! hehe 

And my mummy as wonderful as she is tagged along with us and even got us a great spot at the front to get a better look!! Thanks mum! xxxxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment