fairytale

fairytale

Monday, March 19, 2012

On the Menu!!

This week in my Palace we have a variety of new meals coming up!! 

Yesterday the fiance and I cooked a Jamie Oliver '30 Minute Meal' ~ Mustard Chicken with Dauphinoise (poatato bake) and Greens, and oh my it was delicious!! although I prefer my normal potato bake which i will upload a recipe for soon :D 

Anyway! Here is the Menu for the rest of the week:

Tuesday ~ Zuchinni & Lemon Risotto with Prawns (Kids will be cooking)
Wednesday ~ Speedy Beef Stroganoff
Thursday ~ Bangers and Mash
Friday ~ Chicken, Zuchinni and Squash Stir-Fry
Saturday ~ I will be working all day so we will have some Hot Chips for tea :D 
Sunday ~ Noodle night

Kids Lunch Boxes this week will be:

Chicken wings with Salad, Gingerbread Cookies and Popcorn
Ham and Salad wraps with Lemonade Jelly and Rice Pudding
Caesar Salad with Banana Muffins and Fruit salad
(all homemade) 

Some recipes will be up later in the week!!

Liane xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment