fairytale

fairytale

Saturday, February 26, 2011

A New Me!

Today i went to a Zumba class with my friend and although i was exhausted afterward and incredibly sweaty i felt great afterwards and who knew that exercising could be so much fun! After today's efforts i am pleased to say i am hoping to start on my journey to becoming healthy.

Now whenever i mention to anybody that i want to exercise or go on a diet i usually get the evil eye or somebody tells me to stop being so ridiculous because i'm not overweight! Well thanks for the advice but i am quite happy with my weight the point is that i am slim but incredibly unhealthy! i figured this out when my little munchkin Mikey turned 2 and i had to start chasing after him every 5 seconds which always resulted in me becoming breathless and tired and that was just running up our garden which was very tiny!

It has been 5 years since then and i still haven't done anything! surely the amount of junk food i have been eating over the years hasn't been helping my health and the amounts of water i don't drink doesn't help either! So it is time for a NEW ME!

I am going to write up a plan tonight to kick start me into eating more healthy food choices and start exercising more! (Zumba classes here i come again) I'll be doing some posts on my progress and all the ups and downs because i know writing about it will keep me going!

Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment